[ngw] odd shared folder issue

Tommy Mikkelsen tm at orstrand.dk
Sat Jul 12 12:17:27 UTC 2014

Because it's reusing the damaged pu database I guess.

http://support.novell.com/docs/Tids/Solutions/10025314.html

If all goes bad, you'll have to remove the shares, then down the target po, and remove the pu database, followed by a dump in the guardian.

https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7006236

Then reshare

/T

>>> On 7/12/2014 at 01:30 PM, in message <53C0E40F0200008500065C08 at oes2-vm2>, "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> wrote:

I did notice that, and gave it a go.  Still working on it, I guess.

But I don't get why, after removing all shares to that user, and all proxy, then running gwchecks all around, restarting agents and resharing folders, why the contents are not "fresh" just by virtue of that.

joe a.