[ngw] Message icon has "in" on it

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Tue Jul 15 17:12:05 UTC 2014

David,

That new envelope has been around since GW2012, there is also one for Facebook and Twitter.  I have no idea how it can identify it. I also would love to be able to do a sort or search based on that icon....

Maybe Morris will fill us in...:-)

Paul

Paul Lamontagne

Co-Author of The Caledonia Upgrade Guide for GroupWise 2014
http://postie.caledonia.net/store/
Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register
 >>> "David Gerisch" <DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 7/15/2014 12:54 PM >>>
I received a message via SMTP, from Linked In, and GroupWise is showing it with an icon next to it that I have never seen before.  The icon isn't merely the normal envelope icon, it is the envelope with "in" printed on it's front.

Is there some sort of extension to SMTP that the GroupWise team implemented, that I am not aware of?  Can all the envelope icons be altered this way?

Thanks!