[ngw] Global Signature Plain text missing

Richard Layton richcsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:06:13 UTC 2014

I have created a new Global Signature. The HTML part only has a image with
a url in it. When I go to the plain text window I added some text and a URL
and then saved the signature. When I view it the HTMLit looks fine, but
when I view it in plain text there is only a small dot that you can click
on. I tried the plain text being blank as the system is supposed to convert
the HTML automatically for us but that doesn't work as well. I don't know
why no text will be displayed in the plain text view of the global
signature. This is the only global signature we have.

Thanks