[ngw] Message icon has "in" on it

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:47:22 UTC 2014

There are others besides Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.  I'm not sure
what these are, but I received this list from engineering once when I asked
about it: "xing studivz vkontakte hyves lokalisten iwiw"

It's all based on x-headers, for example if an e-mail contains the
X-Facebook-Notify header it gets the Facebook icon.

Joe