[ngw] moved contacts not syncing?

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Thu Jul 17 16:58:39 UTC 2014

And now they have re-appeared.  Not sure how or why.

Ken
 >>> "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 7/16/2014 12:46 PM >>>
GW 14.0.1 Build 116621 server
GW 14.0.0 Build 115243 client
GMS 2.0.1 Build 53

I create contacts on my iPhone.  They sync up with a default address book in GroupWise.  I then move them to the desired address book in GroupWise.  The contact disappears from the iPhone.  The desired address book is synced with the iPhone and all other contacts in it are on the phone.  This used to work.  I've noticed this problem with the last few contacts I've entered.

Anyone heard of this problem?  Thinking maybe I need to open an SR and check into it.

Ken