[ngw] Export to PST

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Wed Jul 30 10:20:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Matt

I did list that one off to the customer...

Paul
 >>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 28/07/2014 5:42 PM >>>
I use Transend.  It works pretty well.  Log in with the client and it goes to town.

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 7/28/2014 1:29 PM >>>
They were trying to use IMAP but it keep erroring out...

Paul

>>> "Doug Ratz" <dratz at Lakeheadschools.ca> 28/07/2014 3:51 PM >>>
Use Outlook to POP the messages off the resurrected server perhaps? Then save/export from Outlook as needed.
Doug

Douglas Ratz
Lakehead Public Schools
(807) 625-5161

>>> On Monday, July 28, 2014 at 3:30 PM, "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I recently helped a company who had moved off of GW to resurrect their old NetWare server and get access to GroupWise.

For discovery reasons they are looking to export the contents of a few mailboxes to PST files so they can then open it up with Outlook 2007.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Paul

Paul Lamontagne
Lamtech Consulting Inc.
514-402-1493
paul.lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com

Co-Author of The Caledonia Upgrade Guide for GroupWise 2014
http://postie.caledonia.net/store/
Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register