[ngw] Reply Rule Behavior

Thomas Justice Thomas.Justice at doc.state.nj.us
Wed Jul 30 14:44:58 UTC 2014

That condition will "break" the single reply setting and respond to
every email.

Tom Justice (Thomas.Justice at DOC.state.nj.us)
OIT Network Services (Email Admin)
609-292-4036 x 5350

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 7/30/2014 10:39 AM >>>
everyone, or every one ?  meaning, each message received . . . ?

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 07/30/14 10:08 AM >>>
This is how it's been since at least 7 or maybe even 6.5.  If they
want
the
rule to reply to everyone, add a criteria of:

subject contains *

Joe

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Matt Weisberg <matt at weisberg.net>
wrote:

> I had a customer actually complain about this rule behavior in GW
2012
> (can’t recall if it was like this in 8):
>
> "Rules that trigger a reply (such as this vacation rule) keep a
record
of
> who a reply has been sent to, and ensure that a reply is sent only
once to
> that user.”
>
> Is there any way to disable that behavior?  For some reason, they
want
it