[ngw] Nested Distribution Lists

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Jul 31 02:03:39 UTC 2014

I agree. The best way to check this is to toggle the opposite setting, save, then toggle back and save again.

By the way I saw this behavior yesterday after upgrading a GW2012 to 2014.
Internet addressing for a user was set to use an override address, but it wasn't working.
I toggled it of and on with the webadmin, and it worked. I suspect it was a carry over from the upgrade. At least I hope it was.
I'd hate to see this behavior continue in the new admin interface.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> 7/30/2014 9:36 PM >>>
Did you verify that that's the real setting by looking at the http agent and determining that's the configuration the POA recognizes?  Sometimes you can add things to C1 and they don't go through.   That's where I'd start.

>>> "Mary Boland" <BOLANDM at stgeorge.com.au> 7/30/2014 6:15 PM >>>
Hi all

Hoping someone knows...
Is there an issue with GWIA dropping nested distribution lists - "Expand lists" is ticked/enabled in the GWIA config.

GW8 sp2 hp2

Thanks
Mary

Mary Boland
Infrastructure Technical Lead Messaging
Collaboration Group Services, Technology,
Service Delivery Infrastructure, End User Computing
Ground Floor, 4-16 Montgomery Street
Kogarah NSW  2217
T +61 2 9952 3215
E bolandm at stgeorge.com.au

QP Please consider the environment before printing this email

**** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.

St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation AFSL 233714, Advance Asset Management Limited AFSL 240902, St George Life Limited AFSL 240900, ASGARD Capital Management Limited AFSL 240695 and Securitor Financial Group Limited AFSL 240687 is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.