[ngw] Reply Rule Behavior

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at torontohydro.com
Thu Jul 31 12:43:50 UTC 2014

I wonder how loop detection works.  I thought it just kept track of
addresses that had received a message generated by that rule.

If "Subject [] *" allows infinite replies even with loop detection
enabled, I'm curious what triggers the loop detection.

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman mailto:bjonkman at torontohydro.com
Toronto Hydro GroupWise Operations Support
Phone: +1-416-542-3100;ext=30237
Cell: +1-416-903-0083

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 2014-07-30 17:06 >>>
Most definitely.  This way loop detection can still come in and break
the
loop all the while giving the user the ability to reply to all
messages.

Joe