[ngw] Reply Rule Behavior

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:48:14 UTC 2014

I believe loop detection prevents a rule-generated message from replying to
another rule-generated message so adding "subject contains *" shouldn't
have any impact on that.  If the loop is because an external sender keeps
replying automatically... I wonder of mailbomb protection would address
that?

Joe