[ngw] Multiple user agenda shows wrong info

Hans Bloupot h.bloupot at rsg-sneek.nl
Thu May 15 08:53:52 UTC 2014

Hello,

We're on GW2012 SP2 and users are experiencing problems with the multi user agenda. Items that belong to me also show up in the agenda of a co-worker although his agenda for the day is empty. Some users seem to aggregate all the appointments for all users in the multiple user view showing 4 or 5 items at the same time. When just looking at that agenda from his perspective shows just his appointments for that day.

Anyone any ideas on this?

I tried sending this message with a screenshot attached, but is was too large and had to be reviewed by the moderator. So far this has not happened.

Regards,

Hans Bloupot
RSG Magister Alvinus