[ngw] Alternatives to Postini

techgw1 at gmail.com techgw1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 03:38:02 UTC 2014

Joe,
We had to activate SPAM3 level and a few more top level domains that look
like they are nothing but garbage. If you find you need one of those
newsletters from one of these new TLDs you can add the explicit email
address to the global whitelist and it will get thru. A users personal
whitelist will not help.

Quite a bit of the newslettters that seemed to be from legitmate named
vendors had my actual e-mail address and I unsubscribed which did work.

Ken, nothing I can think of right now. See you at Brain Share ?
Bob

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Joe Brugaletta <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com