[ngw] GW2012 with EMail Merge ? (Never mind)

Michael Mollard MollardM at mbc.qld.edu.au
Sun Nov 2 23:08:04 UTC 2014

Disregard this email below, I just tested Word 2013 with the GW client, it worked normally (as long as it's plain text, not HTML).  Not sure why I was having issues, but it may have just been with my memory :-)

Cheers.

We have Outlook 2013 running on our desktops, with GW2012SP2 client installed.  Users are requesting to do a 'mail merge' to individual users/email addresses.  Each email will be uniquely addressed, with unique content.  In the past we have had to revert to using Outlook talking to the GW backend.  However, Outlook 2013 doesn't seem to play as nicely as the previous version.

Does anyone do this, or have a 'best practise' on how to achieve this?

Cheers.

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator

Ph: (Direct) 07 3907 5712 / (Mob) 0417 631 801 Fax: 07 3390 8919
mollardm at mbc.qld.edu.au

Moreton Bay College
http://www.mbc.qld.edu.au
450 Wondall Rd, Manly West.  QLD.  4179
PO BOX 84, Wynnum. 4178
Ph 07 33908555 Fax 07 33908919

https://www.facebook.com/MoretonBayCollege

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity names above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone 07 3390 8555 and destroy the original message. The contents of this message are provided without responsibility in law for their accuracy or otherwise, and without assumption of a duty of care by the School.