[ngw] Shared Folders

Kathy Bannister banniste at audits.ga.gov
Wed Nov 5 16:05:52 UTC 2014

GW 2012 SP2

From: "Tommy Mikkelsen" <tm at orstrand.dk>
To:<ngw at ngwlist.com>
Date: 11/4/2014 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ngw] Shared Folders

What version of GW are we talking about?

/T

>>> On 11/4/2014 at 11:06 PM, in message <545907A90200001D0000439B at mail.cni-mct.com>, "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> wrote:

Kathy,

this tool on caledonia.net

http://postie.caledonia.net/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=73

I think can do the job you are looking for..

Paul

Paul Lamontagne

Co-Author of The Caledonia Upgrade Guide for GroupWise 2014
http://postie.caledonia.net/store/
Become a GroupWise Power Admin
http://www.caledonia.net/register

>>> "Kathy Bannister" <banniste at audits.ga.gov> 04/11/2014 9:07 AM >>>
Does anyone know of a utility or command I can use to list ownership of the shared folders in a Post Office.  Is there such a thing?
Thank you!!

mail.audits.ga.gov made the following annotations on 11/04/14:

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately and delete the message.

Thank you for your cooperation.

mail.audits.ga.gov made the following annotations on 11/05/14: