[ngw] Results folder oddities after Gw2014

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Nov 13 21:26:56 UTC 2014

Just upgraded the post office to gw2014 and got this email shortly after.. coincidence? likely :) user still running gw2012 client

"I have results folder I set up on GW that is now displaying results for non-selected folders.  This has been working fine for years, but now I'm seeing results from my trash, even though the trash box is unchecked.  This is the 'Last 2 Weeks' folder, if you'd care to look.  Thanks."