[ngw] Results folder oddities after Gw2014

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu Nov 13 21:33:09 UTC 2014

Duplicated on my PC as well, did a Find with only Mailbox selected, chose "Save as Folder" and you can see both Mailbox and Trash items show up. Not sure if a bug, by design, or what..but apparently started after 2014 post office upgrade. (2014 sp1). Haven't tried 2014 client yet

http://snag.gy/vKXBl.jpg

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 11/13/2014 1:26 PM >>>
Just upgraded the post office to gw2014 and got this email shortly after.. coincidence? likely :) user still running gw2012 client

"I have results folder I set up on GW that is now displaying results for non-selected folders.  This has been working fine for years, but now I'm seeing results from my trash, even though the trash box is unchecked.  This is the 'Last 2 Weeks' folder, if you'd care to look.  Thanks."