[ngw] TUT5124 / External Entities 2 NDS users for GW2014

Doug Ratz dratz at Lakeheadschools.ca
Mon Nov 17 13:06:44 UTC 2014

When we did our upgrade from GW8 and eDir to 2014 and AD, the users that were external entities could not login even though they were associated with AD. Novell had to take our wpdomain.db and fix it for us.

Doug

--
Douglas Ratz
Lakehead Public Schools