[ngw] GroupWise client - Application virtualization?

Jeffrey Sessler jeff at ScrippsCollege.edu
Mon Nov 17 20:44:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Joe... I'm guessing my ALA Value Bundle II doesn't include ZAV than... no fun.

Jeff

>>> On Monday, November 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM, in message <CAMYRAPPCuSXApyKJ7akaWtA8_tZ9hMYgRYHT6WwD68Q6CUbXdA at mail.gmail.com>, Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> wrote:

If you want to use a virtualized instead of the GW Client, you'll have to
add ZAV to your ALA.  You'll take a clean packaging machine, install ZAV
Studio on it, and you may also need to install the GW client--I can't
recall if that particular template requires the app to be installed or
not.  Once you've built the virtual app, you can distribute it to your
users.  No need to install anything on their machines at all unless you
also want to make a "streaming" version available using the ZAV Web
Server.  That requires that users have the ZAV browser plugin.

Joe