[ngw] odm132.dll error w 2014 client

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Nov 26 19:59:15 UTC 2014

If memory serves, user initially had gw 2012 installed on his pc. When it was installed, for whatever reason, document integration was enabled. We disabled it. He recently got upgraded to Gw2014 and is now getting odm132.dll errors when opening Excel. Since 2014 no longer has the integration tab anymore in Options, I'm not sure where this is lurking.. theres no odm132.dll on his pc ... must be buried inthe registry, I assume. I'll do some digging but wondering if this is some sort of bug that should be looked into further

http://snag.gy/1reC0.jpg