[ngw] mobility appointment sync question

Jim Gosney jgosney at genesco.com
Tue Aug 4 15:23:26 UTC 2015

I just checked all our servers and that is set to 365 days.  So that doesn't explain our issue.  I wonder if that is only going into the future and doesn't apply to past appointments.

I've opened an SR to see if Novell can give any insight.

>>> "David McQueen" <david_mcqueen at Lakeheadschools.ca> 8/4/2015 9:56 AM >>>
Under Config - Device there is a Maximum Calendar Sync Limit, ours is set to 180 days, which I believe is the default.

http://www.lakeheadschools.ca

Your Children...Our Students...The Future

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential. If you are the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

GO GREEN ... print only if necessary
   >>> "Jim Gosney" <jgosney at genesco.com> 03/08/2015 4:00 PM >>>
On iphones, in the setting under "mail days to sync", does this apply to
appointments as well?

We had to resync our CEO's phone and it now only has one months worth
of "old" appointments.  He wants more.  But in we have a test phone
where the "mail days to sync" is set to 1 week but there are
appointments going back as far as January.  So that setting doesn't
appear to affect calendar items.

Also, what is the actual limit of "no limit"?

thanks

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.