[ngw] user with spaces in name

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Mon Aug 17 17:59:03 UTC 2015

Makes sense.. thanks. Didn't know that affected outgoing, as well..
>>> "Morris Blackham" <mblackham at gw.novell.com> 8/17/2015 10:26 AM >>>
Set a Preferred Email ID instead of an alias.  Then the correct email addr shows in the GW System addr book.  Then I would probably turn off first.last and last.first addr formats for the user(s)

--Morris
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 8/17/2015 10:54 AM >>>
So whats the solution to fix a users outgoing email address (without using C1's "autofix")? Do you create an alias without spaces?
>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 8/13/2015 3:55 AM >>>
Pretty sure, technically, spaces are not legal characters in email name *unless* "escaped".

Apparently some systems accept, some do not.

joe a.