[ngw] DataSYnc/Mobility.....

Jeffrey D. Sessler jeff at scrippscollege.edu
Mon Aug 17 22:01:19 UTC 2015

For #4 (other products) - There is NotifyLink, and it is hosted on Windows (2003 to 2012) using a MS SQL back-end with support for up to 1000 users per server. We used this instead of the GW mobility solution, and found it pretty much rock-solid. It also tended to stay far ahead of the GW solution e.g. ActiveSync versions in use, client support, etc. and, support included help updating. They also have both an on-prem and hosted version, so if you don’t want to maintain servers, the hosted version is a plus.

Of course, the downside is that you have to pay per client.

Jeff

On 8/17/15, 12:09 PM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of James Taylor" <ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote: