[ngw] Calendar Sync

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Aug 26 12:51:07 UTC 2015

My boss has been looking at this.  Does this sound familiar, and can
anything be done.

 I still get alarms or notifications for canceled or moved meetings. I
am not getting these alarms or notifications from GroupWise. Instead I
am getting them from the "external" calendars that interface to my
GroupWise calendar through DataSync.
For instance, on my iPhone is a personal calendar that will consolidate
several calendars, like my GroupWise calendar and any other Calendars to
which I subscribe. So it appears that when I get a meeting from
GroupWise synced to my phone it also sets up an alarm for that meeting.
But the problem is that whenever a meeting is moved or canceled, while
GroupWise and DataSync will move or remove the event on the calendar,
the alarm does not get moved or removed.

Al B