[ngw] Calendar Sync

Thys de Beer Thys at nwpg.gov.za
Wed Aug 26 13:39:31 UTC 2015

run for the hills!!!

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier
GITO: Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
http://www.waytag.com/!ThysdeBeer.tag
018 388 3828
------------------
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5
Cobit5

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 2015/08/26 2:51 PM >>>
My boss has been looking at this.  Does this sound familiar, and can
anything be done.

I still get alarms or notifications for canceled or moved meetings. I
am not getting these alarms or notifications from GroupWise. Instead I
am getting them from the "external" calendars that interface to my
GroupWise calendar through DataSync.
For instance, on my iPhone is a personal calendar that will consolidate
several calendars, like my GroupWise calendar and any other Calendars to
which I subscribe. So it appears that when I get a meeting from
GroupWise synced to my phone it also sets up an alarm for that meeting.
But the problem is that whenever a meeting is moved or canceled, while
GroupWise and DataSync will move or remove the event on the calendar,
the alarm does not get moved or removed.

Al B

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating, distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those of the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be those of the North-West Provincial Government. Though this message and its transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer viruses, the North-West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."