[ngw] Groupwise 2012: How to force outgoing mails to HTML-only?

Thieu Hon TRAN k-ngwlist at thtran.de
Thu Aug 27 10:22:44 UTC 2015

Hi Laura,

in this case, I don't care about the recipient ;) I sent the test-mail
to my private eMail-account, where I can download the mailsource via
web-interface. So I get a "pure" *.eml-file.
I pasted a part of this eml-file below. It shows clearly that the eMail
arrives with a plain-text-part and an HTML-part.

If I create an HTML-only eMail, and the recipient's mail-client can't
display HTML-mails, then s/he's out of luck. But in this case, I don't
even get this far :(
I cannot send mails without the plain-text-part, when I use Groupwise.

    Hon.

Laura Buckley: