[ngw] Calendar Sync

Daniel Wells Daniel.Wells at mhtn.com
Thu Aug 27 13:46:46 UTC 2015

I see this at our company.  IMO the problem is that they are using the mobile device for consolidating calendars, not GroupWise.
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 8/26/2015 6:51 AM >>>
My boss has been looking at this.  Does this sound familiar, and can
anything be done.

I still get alarms or notifications for canceled or moved meetings. I
am not getting these alarms or notifications from GroupWise. Instead I
am getting them from the "external" calendars that interface to my
GroupWise calendar through DataSync.
For instance, on my iPhone is a personal calendar that will consolidate
several calendars, like my GroupWise calendar and any other Calendars to
which I subscribe. So it appears that when I get a meeting from
GroupWise synced to my phone it also sets up an alarm for that meeting.
But the problem is that whenever a meeting is moved or canceled, while
GroupWise and DataSync will move or remove the event on the calendar,
the alarm does not get moved or removed.

Al B

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, are privileged and confidential and/or proprietary information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by telephone or reply email, do not use or disclose the contents to others, and delete the message and all attachments from your computer, system and/or network. Further, e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.