[ngw] Checking Datasync

Bruce Perrin Bruce.Perrin at lbb.state.tx.us
Fri Aug 28 13:36:52 UTC 2015

Hi Brad-

Yep- I use that all the time, but it does not tell you if the connectors are running. I check daily with this command- did so today with all reporting running, but the dang connectors were down.

-bruce
>>> "Brad Rodgers" <BRodgers at cesa7.org> 8/28/2015 8:34 AM >>>
The command "rcgms status" will show you the status of the various GMS components.

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Agency Technology and
Director of Facilities & Automobile Fleet
920.617.5648
brodgers at cesa7.org

>>> "Bruce Perrin" <Bruce.Perrin at lbb.state.tx.us> 8/28/2015 8:31 AM >>>
Good day all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to check to make sure the GW Sync and Data Sync agents are running from an ssh console?

Thanks in advance,
-bruce

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.