[ngw] Who deleted emails from share folder ?

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Mon Aug 31 17:58:32 UTC 2015

Sorry, I read that too fast.  You wanted to know WHO deleted it.  I
don't see anything that tells that, but maybe someone smarter than me
about GroupWise has an answer.  All I know is if it gets deleted, the
owner of the shared folder can retrieve it from their trash.

Ken
>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 8/31/2015 1:53 PM >>>
I think they end up in the trash of the shared folder owner, but let
me
test.

Ken
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 8/31/2015 1:49 PM >>>
Hi,
any possibility to find out, who deleted emails from shared folder ?

David

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.