[ngw] NWPG GWava Support

Jeff Schultz jschultz at gwava.com
Mon Feb 2 16:50:51 UTC 2015

Thank you for the glowing recommendation Thys!

As you said, Reload really is one of those MUST HAVE products for GroupWise. It is truly amazing.

For those of you that haven't seen Reload in action, here is a great webinar we recorded not long ago. It is hosted by Tay himself and he goes through an overview of Reload (and Blueprint), then goes through a very detailed Demo of Reload. You can watch it here http://goo.gl/5Yan3v

You can download a FREE 30-day Trial of Reload at www.GWAVA.com. If you have any questions you can send an email to questions at GWAVA.com or call 1-866-GO-GWAVA
>>> "Thys de Beer" <thys at nwpg.gov.za> 2/2/2015 2:57 AM >>>
HI All,

In relation of my previous mail when we had our disaster, on the other side of this, we got GREAT support from GWAVA, reload more specific, and the following is all that i can say...

IF you have a GroupWise System in your Company, there is ONE product that you MUST have and that is RELOAD .. trust me one this!

So the South African guys contact Dirk now!!!!! at gwava sa .. you will not be sorry, product AND support is top top notch!!!

A note on Tay ... WOW is all i can say, man  this guy knows his way around GroupWise . even in the middle of the night 2:00 am i could not stop looking at what he is doing without a wink, i was nailed to the screen, dont think there is a movie that would keep me up that time of night!!!

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier

GITO: Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
http://www.waytag.com/ThysdeBeer
018 388 3828
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating, distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those of the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be those of the North-West Provincial Government. Though this message and its transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer viruses, the North-West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."