[ngw] Duplicate emails to Distribution lists

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Wed Feb 4 10:42:55 UTC 2015

HI All,

GW 2012 sp3, dont know if this could be from our disaster that we had ... but one of our guys (communication) that sends emails to Global and Departmental Distribution list, are sending them out in duplicate ..between 4-6 times we receive these emails, had a quick look on old google but could not find anything .. still very fragile after our disaster, so not really in the mood of trying trying trying stuff, apologies for my laziness ..

anybody experienced this before?

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier

GITO: Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
http://www.waytag.com/ThysdeBeer
018 388 3828
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating, distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those of the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be those of the North-West Provincial Government. Though this message and its transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer viruses, the North-West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."