[ngw] restrict who subscribes to calendar

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Thu Feb 5 19:57:22 UTC 2015

I've heard another tack, which is essentially security through obscurity.  If you turn off the Browse List, then the Calendar Publishing host does not show people the available calendars - you have to find and disseminate the amazingly long and random URL manually to only those people who should have access.

David Gerisch

>>> PG <petim123 at gmail.com> 2015-01-27 12:26 >>>
Hello
I hope this isn't one of those answers that is staring me right in the
face, if so I apologize.

I have a VIP that wants to have a limited number of staff to view his
calendar on their mobile devices.  But only these few staff, no one else
should have any access to the calendar.

Is it possible to limit who can view and subscribe to published calendars?
Does anyone else have this issue and how do you get security?

Thank you
Peter