[ngw] What OS are you running 2014 on?

Scott Starkey StarkeyS at whitehouseisd.org
Tue Feb 10 16:46:27 UTC 2015

We are currently running GW 8 on Netware 6.5 but are wanting to upgrade this summer to 2014.  We are wondering whether you went with Windows or Linux and which flavor/underlying file system.

Thanks!

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org
This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,