[ngw] What OS are you running 2014 on?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Feb 10 16:59:22 UTC 2015

My current default configuration and recommendation is SLES 11SP3 with reiser as the file system.
Better performance, less maintenance overhead and better uptime.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Scott Starkey" <StarkeyS at whitehouseisd.org> 2/10/2015 11:46 AM >>>
We are currently running GW 8 on Netware 6.5 but are wanting to upgrade this summer to 2014.  We are wondering whether you went with Windows or Linux and which flavor/underlying file system.

Thanks!

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org
This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential,
and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,