[ngw] GW2012sp3 webaccess attachment limit

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Wed Feb 11 13:00:58 UTC 2015

By other places, I mean the Domain ..and Default send options on the GWIA Default Class of Service...

There are also size options on links...check out that, but I would think it would be a disk space option for sending that is enabled.  By the way, the default is UNLIMITED...so it is not set at all...

--El

>>> On 2/11/2015 at 6:56 AM, in message <54DB516B.786 : 118 : 12901>, Elbert LaGrew wrote:

There are several different places where size limits are set.

The obvious one is ConsoleOne --> Right-click on GW userID --> GroupWise Utilities -->Client Options --> Send Button -->Diskspace Mgmt, Message size,  This can also be set from the PO level...do the same to check for PO...by right-clicking the PO icon.

Other places as well....

--El

>>> On 2/11/2015 at 6:46 AM, in message <54DAFAE00200000B00012C22 at genesco.com>, "Jim Gosney" <jgosney at genesco.com> wrote:

That is what I'm asking.  Our CIO tried to attach a large file in webaccess and it failed.  Through trial and error, I've discovered the limit seems to be about 30MB.  So I'm trying to determine if this is a hard-coded limit or an adjustable limit.

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at krotilovi.cz> 2/10/2015 4:06 PM >>>
Hi,
With Windows client you are able to attach more than 30 MB file ?

David
>>> "Jim Gosney" <jgosney at genesco.com> 10.2.2015 22:44 >>>
Since upgrading our webaccess from SP2 to SP3, no one is able to attach
a file to message over 30MB.

I've looked through the documentation looking for the location of this
setting but can't seem to come up with it.

Anyone know where this parameter is configured?

Thanks,

~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^~+~^
Jim Gosney
* Linux System Engineer
* Groupwise System Engineer
* Mobility Server Admin
Genesco, Inc.
Nashville, TN
615-367-7850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. No waiver of any legal privilege or
proprietary right is intended or shall be deemed to have occurred by the
transmission of this e-mail or its contents or attachments to any person
other than the originally intended recipient.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination, storage or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.