[ngw] What OS are you running 2014 on?

Scott Starkey StarkeyS at whitehouseisd.org
Wed Feb 11 16:22:05 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone!  I greatly appreciate the information!

Scott Starkey
CNA, CNE, Network +, MCP, MCSA
Systems Administrator
Whitehouse ISD
(903) 839-5523
starkeys at whitehouseisd.org >>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 2/11/2015 5:45 AM >>>
20+ po's 6000+ users.

Progression: NW->OES->OES2-> ? (the future is cloudy)

Lets say 5 2 node clusters for PO's.   EXT3 everywhere, modify "admin reserve".  (XFS for "administrative restore" boxes mainly cause it formats faster). No problems.

>From what I have read, on modern hardware or VM, file system is of little concern.  Config may be.

joe a.