[ngw] vCards

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Wed Feb 11 16:53:52 UTC 2015

Not sure what the consensus is on vCards.  I prefer to use them on an as-needed basis rather than including them with every email.  But there isn't an easy way to do that, so I currently don't use them at all.  The GroupWise 2014 client enhancements are great - especially the side pop-out on the new message dialog.  I think Novell should add an option on this side pop-out to "add vCard" to the current message.  I just submitted an enhancement request for that.  If anyone else likes that idea, please add your requests also.  Small thing, but I think it would be handy.

Ken