[ngw] restrict who subscribes to calendar

PG petim123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:35:19 UTC 2015

So far updates on this calendar have been successful but I'm the only
testor; I'm the only one subscribed on my iPhone to the VIPs calendar.

Of course the updates are one-way (the staff wanted to be able to update
the calendar from their devices if needed, but I think the VIP prefers
this).  And there have been less then a dozen updates over the last 2
days.  Most of the updates came through in less then 5 minutes (the
scheduler sends me email when she makes an update) but one update took over
15 minutes to come through (yes I kept my iPhone calendar on the whole
time).

I'm still getting mixed results on updates to resource calendars I have
subscribed; some updates come through but most don't.  But I haven't
focused yet on trying to track this down.

Thanks
Peter