[ngw] Messenger 3.0 & GMS 2.1 released

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Feb 18 16:22:56 UTC 2015

Can you update from 2.0.1 to 2.1 via zypper or do you have to have the iso?
>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 2/18/2015 5:35 AM >>>
In case you missed it, both Messenger 3.0 & GMS 2.1 were released yesterday.

Messenger 3.0 download
https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=LBydcQi7oQs~

GMS 2.1 download
https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=M9FHAHTTc-s~

The Messenger mobile apps should be available in their respective app
stores.

Enjoy!

Joe