[ngw] Single iPhone Will Not Sync Calendar

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Thu Feb 19 15:28:28 UTC 2015

Maybe upgrade to the newest version of GMS?

GMS 2.1 download
https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=M9FHAHTTc-s~
It has a few fixes for newer devices...I upgraded this morning with no issues...

--El

>>> On 2/19/2015 at 9:22 AM, in message <54E5B96A020000EC0006D42F at groupwise.williamsburgva.gov>, "Mark BARHAM" <mbarham at williamsburgva.gov> wrote:

Ive got one user (out of 80) that syncs an iPhone 6, completely patched, to my GMS (2.0.1 Build 53).  Email is fine, but calendar items on her phone will not flow into GroupWise (2012 SP3).  If I look in the dashboard of GMS, I see 17 calendar items pending, so Im assuming those are the appts.  How can I push those through?  Thanks