[ngw] address book fields

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Thu Feb 19 23:52:50 UTC 2015

At each domain, I added an address book field to those are to be visible.  Does not show up.  An "automatic" rebuild does not seem to happen.

Did a rebuild index for viewing on each domain, and later a couple of PO's.  Still no change.  Also, restarted domains.  Also, rebuilt a domain and an owned PO.  Now I am PO'd.
Yes,  I did restart the desktop client each time.  I even used a user, poor fellow, on one of the rebuilts.   No joy.

 GW 8.0.3

I was just going to take another look in the AM after nightly magic happens, but, patience wears thin.

Oh, look, a beverage . . .