[ngw] GroupWise 2014 WebAccess & Cisco SSLVPN

Barth Uwe Uwe.Barth at stadt-chemnitz.de
Mon Feb 23 18:00:36 UTC 2015

Hello,
we're using Cisco SSLVPN technology. Unfortunately GroupWise 2014 WebAccess seems not to work through the SSLVPN tunnel. After login I can see the headline of WebAccess with the links to mailbox, calendar and contacts but nothing else. When clicking mailbox or contacts I'll get an empty window below, when clicking calendar I can use calendar as designed. The options windows works also. Has anyone else seen such a behaviour or has a solution?
Uwe