[ngw] O365/GroupWise hybrid

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Mon Feb 23 18:29:58 UTC 2015

But how is that going to deliver to o365 *with the same original domain* ?

>>> Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at torontohydro.com> 02/23/15 1:24 PM >>>
Could be done by putting something like Postfix as the receiver for all mail, then doing an LDAP lookup of the recipient mail address in GroupWise.  If the address exists, then deliver to GW. If the lookup generates an error then deliver to O365.

But now you're looking at maintaining three separate mail routing systems (although only two mail repositories).

And then there's the migration of the messages and calendar items from GW to O365 for the test users.  And back again, if the test results come back negative.

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman mailto:bjonkman at torontohydro.com
Toronto Hydro GroupWise Operations Support
Phone: +1-416-542-3100;ext=30237