[ngw] O365/GroupWise hybrid

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Tue Feb 24 02:54:03 UTC 2015

no it can be the same domain name..does not have to be a different domain...

this is how you can transition form one platform to another and migrating users over slowly....and have the mail system come into the old system until you are ready to transition over ..

Paul
>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 2/23/2015 6:19 PM >>>
"another system".   aka: a different domain name.