[ngw] Emails from phone badly displayed

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Feb 25 12:45:06 UTC 2015

Not that I've heard or found.  My users got rid of the phone.  I know
someone on the list submitted it to Novell, but that was the last I
heard.

Sorry

Al B

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2/24/2015 2:21 PM

any workarounds/fixes you know of? Its pretty bad
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 2/24/2015 11:15 AM >>>
There have been some issues with Samsung phones and Android with GMS.
This was reported a while ago.  We've had and have people using both
IOS
and Android, and it was only on a couple of Samsung phones.

Al B

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2/23/2015 12:22 AM

Anyone else getting horrible formatted emails when using the phones
with gms? Using 2.1 but this happened with 2.0.1 was well.. not sure
if
it started with upgrade of backend to gw14 a couple of months ago.
looks
the same in 2012 client too
Not sure if its just an android vs IOS thing (I'm using android)
but the history of replies are all messed up..you can't tell who sent
what to whom.
Screen shot at the link viewing from 2014 client
http://snag.gy/if7YD.jpg
I annotated each line to hopefully make sense of it all
Email SHOULD read:

>From Nancy: Subject: Phone issues when dialing...
Reply from Joe: "at work?"
Reply from Nancy: "Yes. I don't have an urgent need..."
Reply from Joe: "and what number are you dialing? wonder..."
Reply from Nancy: "yes, was just trying to call home.."

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and
may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or
use of this communication is prohibited and we request that you
contact
us by reply email or call us at 415-898-1555, and then destroy all
copies of our original message and any attachments.