[ngw] Editing appointments - rule behavior

Allen Baruch Abaruch at lifebridgehealth.org
Wed Feb 25 15:05:40 UTC 2015

We have a conference room resource that has rules to accept/deny appointments requests simply on whether or not the room is booked.
It appears that if I edit an appointment (ie add invitees) the rule rejects the update but at the same time deletes the original.
I suppose the work-around would be to resend instead of edit but does anyone know if this is working as intended?

running GW2012 SP2 backend, mix of clients

thanks,

Allen

Allen Baruch
Systems Engineer
LifeBridge Health
Baltimore, MD
410.601.9504

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE LISTED ABOVE.
This record has been disclosed in accordance with Subtitle 3 of
Title 4 of the Health-General Article of the Annotated Code of
Maryland.  Further disclosure of medical information contained
herein is prohibited.
If you are neither the intended recipient nor the individual
responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure of
patient information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error, immediately notify us by telephone or return email.