[ngw] Messenger 3.0 & GMS 2.1 released

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:04:20 UTC 2015

I thought you could only have one messaging agent per system... so the
staggered rollout would just be the clients, not the server.  And yes,
users can use a 2.x client against a 3.x system, just keep in mind that
they must have the 3.x client to support multiple connections. In other
words, if someone is running a 2.x client and then fires up a mobile
client, they will get kicked out of their desktop client.

Joe