[ngw] Messenger 3.0 & GMS 2.1 released

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Thu Feb 26 14:23:06 UTC 2015

dann ;-)

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG Office of the Premier
GITO: Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
http://www.waytag.com/ThysdeBeer
018 388 3828
------------------
Novell -- CNE
Microsoft -- MCITP- Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft -- MCSE- Private Cloud
Vmware -- VCP5

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 2015-02-26 04:04 PM >>>
I thought you could only have one messaging agent per system... so the
staggered rollout would just be the clients, not the server.  And yes,
users can use a 2.x client against a 3.x system, just keep in mind that
they must have the 3.x client to support multiple connections. In other
words, if someone is running a 2.x client and then fires up a mobile
client, they will get kicked out of their desktop client.

Joe