[ngw] Importing csv file using LDIF import wizard

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Feb 26 20:57:32 UTC 2015

I've been using mailmerge for that. It works pretty well.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Keith Larson" <klarson at k12group.net> 2/26/2015 12:42 PM >>>
I have some scripts that can take a csv file and make an ldif from it,
but much of it depends on how the data is formatted.  This isn't a
simple process.

Keith Larson
Franklin Computer Services - K12group
klarson at k12group.net
(614) 561-4887 (mobile)

 >>> "Paul Aboukhaled" <PABOUKHALED at metrohealth.org> 2/26/2015 10:08
AM

I am trying to update our organization address book to date. I have
compiled the users information (userID, cell phone, work.....) How I
can
use the ldif wizard to import the csv file?

Thanks

Paul Aboukhaled

MetroHealth’s Mission: Leading the way to a healthier you and a
healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork.

Conceptual drawing of how the MetroHealth main campus could be
transformed.

Follow us on		 ,	 ,	 and

This email and all attachments that may have been included are
intended
only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt
from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing,
disseminating,
distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this
notification in error, please contact the Privacy & Information
Security
Officer at (216)778-5776. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy
Practices,
please click here.