[ngw] Importing csv file using LDIF import wizard

Ed Hanley Ed.Hanley at novell.com
Thu Feb 26 22:00:46 UTC 2015

I would use the NetIQ iManager v2.7.7 > Roles and Tasks > eDirectory Maintenance > Import Convert Export Wizard (ICE)

This has a "Delimited Text File" File type: mode to it.

OR

use the ICE command line version - see

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/edir88/edir88/data/a5hgmnu.html#a5hgn0b

>>> "Paul Aboukhaled" <PABOUKHALED at metrohealth.org> 02/26/15 1:37 PM >>>
I am using ConsolOne 1.3.6h build JDK 1.4.2 JVM 1.5.0_11
So I have to find an LDIF import utility?

How about using iManager 2.7.7, any better than ConsolOne?

Thanks

PA

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 2/26/2015 10:56 AM >>>
It would be helpful to know what version you are on and what sort of
information
you are trying to import.

But, that said, The import wizard in Console One for instance, is just
that.  AFAIK,
an LDIF import file is required, so you will have to construct one.

joe a.

>>> "Paul Aboukhaled" <PABOUKHALED at metrohealth.org> 02/26/15 10:11 AM

I am trying to update our organization address book to date. I have
compiled the users information (userID, cell phone, work.....) How I
can
use the ldif wizard to import the csv file?

Thanks

Paul Aboukhaled

MetroHealth’s Mission: Leading the way to a healthier you and a
healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork.

Conceptual drawing of how the MetroHealth main campus could be
transformed.

Follow us on		 ,	 ,	 and

This email and all attachments that may have been included are
intended
only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt
from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing,
disseminating,
distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this
notification in error, please contact the Privacy & Information
Security
Officer at (216)778-5776. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy
Practices,
please click here.