[ngw] Calendar opens as MultiUser and Crashes

Renee Hunter Renee at wfse.org
Wed Jun 3 19:50:24 UTC 2015

Also, so far in gwcheck, Contents all accounts are showingn 1 or more:
107 Proxy records in need of repair

Reneé

>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 6/3/2015 12:44 PM >>>
Another piece of the puzzle - this is happening to a few other staff
who
are in her multiuser view.

Reneé

>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 6/3/2015 12:40 PM >>>
Thanks, Ken.

I had her log onto a different workstation and she had the same issue.

Since it is on multiple workstations, cleaning the registry may not
solve the issue.

Reneé

>>> "Ken Etter" <kle at msktd.com> 6/3/2015 12:34 PM >>>
Just a thought...  Does this occur on any workstation or just that
user's workstation?  If only hers, maybe there is something left in
the
registry causing a problem.  You could try uninstalling the client,
remove any registry entries related to GroupWise, and then install the
client.

Ken
>>> "Renee Hunter" <Renee at wfse.org> 6/3/2015 3:23 PM >>>
GroupWise 2014, SUSE Linux 11 64bit, Windows 7 workstation

This morning a user's multicalendar view crashed when it was opened.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the client with a client Novell provided
me nor the HP1 client did not fix the issuesl

I deleted the multiuser calendar, but now when calendar is clicked on,
immediately it tries to open the multiuser view.  I set Calendar back
its defaults.

Ran maintenance against the user account, including Contents.  It
found
proxy errors fixed.  Reran Contents with no issues remaining.  Running
maintenance against the users in her multi-calendar view.

Waiting for the Novell engineer to call me back.

Reneé